Shipping Terms and Conditions
- Shipping is available in Texas only.
- Orders per person are are limited to 45 bottles of wine within any 30-day period or 181 bottles of wine within any 12-month period.
- Double Decanted ships via common carrier FedEx.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to order or receive alcoholic beverages.
- An adult’s signature is required to receive your delivery. An adult (21 years of age or older) must be present to accept the delivery and an adult signature is required for the delivery of alcoholic beverages. This requirement cannot be waived and packages will not be left at the door.
- Double Decanted reserves the right to hold shipment of your wine during extreme weather conditions.
- Double Decanted cannot be responsible for damage to wine (including leakage or damaged corks) shipped to you due to weather conditions. Wine will be held during periods of extreme temperature. When a wine order is picked up by the common carrier for delivery, responsibility for the wine becomes the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Please be aware of the scheduled delivery information, as the date, and location of your delivery cannot be changed once it leaves our warehouse. It is your responsibility to be present when your shipment arrives.